repressed normality

8.22.2006

beginnings and endings

this is my new blog. it is new. it's in blogspot. and that's it for short, obvious sentences. part of the reason for this new blog is that my xanga premium is about to expire, and also because i was curious about the whole beta blogger thingie and their tie-up with google and what it would mean for me as the end-user. yes, curiosity got the best of me and here i am, back again in blogger, where my blogging odysee began.

those looking for constructive thought in this particular blog, be ready to wade through tons of nonsensical snide remarks, side comments, and gibberish from yours truly in your search for original thought. for the mildly curious i offer a cornucopiea of fleeting ideas and a modicum of reason just to add that extra bit of spice.

till the next installment, i bid thee au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home